Since its inception in 2012, EV Structure’s leadership team brings over 80 years of combined senior-level experience in electric vehicle charging stations, electric vehicle service equipment, and charging station electrical infrastructures
- An Early Adopter to EVSE coming from the ATM industry. With his 15yrs experience of ATM Sales, Service, and management experiences, ending his career as the Vice President of international sales for Philadelphia, PA Based “Credit Card Center” (bought out by E*trade bank). With his Proven sales performance and leadership skills to teach others, Opened and operated 20 regional sales offices managing a staff of 1,500+ sales people , office Admins and service technicians throughout South East based Miami , FL.
- Imported one of the first Portable Electric Mobility Scooter “ZEMS” into the US in 1996 to shown at CES
- Part of the installing team of the very first EVSE in 1998 for cities of Pasadena and Santa Monica CA.
- Clean Cities Board Member, advisor to EVSE City Infrastructure Nationally, Project Managed the States of Hawaii and Utah EVSE infrastructure(s)
- Founder of Waikiki Bike Tours. Operated and Sold the 1st of its kind successful Electric Bike Tour and retail store front ebike rental in downtown Waikiki, HI
- Experienced in energy efficiency, building science, public policy led to his involvement in new bills passing into Hawaii Law Hawaii ACT HRS 196-7.5 and over 50,000+ Ev Charging station installations Internationally.
- 30+ years experience in electrical and general contracting
- Expertise in design-build programs & project management
- Has been a leader in major projects for rail, airport, highway, tunnels, and mass transit
- Adept at managing financial controls and schedules for major projects
- In depth knowledge of federal, state, and local government agency policies, funding procedures, and contract negotiation practices
Chief Financial Officer
- Background in building businesses from startup to beyond; built 2 companies and enjoyed 2 successful exits.
- Co-founded Parliament Marketing, and worked as COO overseeing the growth from startup to becoming the third largest OPC sales support service in the United States.
- Spent 12 years working on Track Results Software; contributed from startup to market a penetration of 89% and 65% market share in their 2 respective verticals for cloud SaaS offering.
- Active real estate investor and avid supporter of the startup community.
Chief Strategy Officer
- Director-Commercial Sales and Business Development, First Onsite Restoration
- In the restoration and reconstruction business for 2 years and with First Onsite Restoration since November 2020
- Focus on regional, national, and North American clients that have many facilities
- 30+ years experience in sales, marketing, and sales management with Enterprise Rent a Car
- Developing Enterprise's EV and Sustainability Initiatives was the highlight of his career
- BA in economics from California State University, Northridge
Candace Bond McKeever
Vice President Government Affairs
- Candace has been retained by leading corporations, non-profits and municipalities to assist in their overall strategic growth and ESG initiatives. With over 20+ years of experience, she has developed and implemented successful double bottom line social impact initiatives that improved organizational results and the communities they serve. Some clients include Starbucks, Anheuser-Busch, Allstate, Essence Magazine, HUD, MasterCard, the NAACP, Age of Learning, Skanska.
- President of AESA, Inc. and Principal of Beacon Rose specializing in social impact community and real estate development, project management, and strategic management consulting for diverse client base including corporations and non-profits, federal, state and local governments.
- Candace served as VP and General Manager of Essence and oversaw production of the Essence Music Festival and Essence Awards. Prior to this position, she was VP at Motown Records and produced over 100 music titles with musical legends such as Diana Ross, the Temptations and Stevie Wonder.
- Candace received her B.A. with honors from Harvard University and her M.B.A. from Harvard Business School in Cambridge, MA. She received her Executive Management degree in Sustainability from Presidio Graduate School in San Francisco, CA. She also received her Executive Degree in Real Estate Development at the USC Lusk School of Real Estate.
- She currently serves as Chair of the MLK Health and Wellness Community Development Corporation overseeing 42 acres of community development in Watts, CA.
- She was appointed by CA State Treasurer Fiona Ma's Housing, Economic Development, Jobs and Opportunity Zone Committee to develop new and out-of-the-box strategies for the State of California
- President Obama appointed Candace to the Kennedy Center Advisory Board; and has been awarded Los Angeles County Woman of the Year.
- Recently sworn in as the US Ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago by Vice President Kamala Harris
Director of Client Solutions
- Early Adopter in the EVSE industry now for 12 years
- Instrumental in the growth of former company Clean Fuel Connection (now Green Commuter), the first California reseller's for Charge Point.
- Joe's vast experience in EVSE hardware, software and infrastructure is crucial for opening new business development for the Alternative Fueling industry .
- His knowledge of LNG Fueling systems is a compliment to EVSE. Joseph, truly is a team player and great asset to EvStructure.
Arun Srinath, C.E.A
Chief Energy of Engineering
- Arun serves as the Chief Energy of Engineering for EvStructure in charge of overseeing building science and envelope for final electrical engineering design in our projects.
- Arun's main job is to find the most efficient and sustainable ways to operate EVSE within buildings and other commercial properties. When we audit the use of energy in those processes Arun will suggest ways to improve the systems in order to get the most out of an EVSE install.
- He was a nuclear engineer in the US Navy
- He previously worked as an electrical engineer for Honeywell.
3579 Foothill Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107
Four Corners - NV, UT, AZ, CO | North & South Carolina | Hawaii | Montana | Florida | Connecticut | Alberta, CANADA